We are now reopen! As always, we are committed to your health and safety and have specific measures in place.
As of June 4, Premier Doug Ford has announced that short term rentals are allowed to resume operations on June 5. While we are welcoming guests once again, your stay will look slightly different, at least for a little while. While our cleaning and sanitization routine for the cottages is normally very extensive, we are adding extra measures to protect our guests.
Here are just some of the recommended Workplace Safety & Prevention Services guidelines we will be adhering to:
- Pre-screening guests – any who are experiencing any symptoms or have a fever will not be able to come
- Deep cleaning of cottages between rentals using one of the approved cleaning agents recommended by Health Canada
- All bedding and towels will be laundered between rentals using hot water and laundry detergent then dried immediately in high heat as recommended by Health Canada
- Anti Bacterial hand soap is now in each bathroom
- Deep cleaning of boats between rentals and between ferrying of guests to and from the landing using one of the approved cleaning agents recommended by Health Canada
- Thorough cleaning of the sauna will occur between uses following the guidelines provided by Health Canada
- We will be using gloves and masks when we load and unload gear for guests
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines during your stay
- We will be encouraging payment by e-transfer
- The sauna will be closed until further notice, as per the Government’s guidelines