We are reopening! We are excited to welcome you back and have certain protocols in place to ensure a safe stay.
As of February 16, 2021, Great Spirit Lodge is reopen!
We are accepting bookings once again and also encourage you to consider your summer plans and book a stay at Great Spirit Lodge to look forward to in the summer months if you’re not comfortable traveling at this time.
As we reopen, your stay will look slightly different as COVID-19 continues to progress. While our cleaning and sanitization routine for the cottages is normally very extensive, we are adding extra measures to protect our guests.
Here are just some of the recommended Workplace Safety & Prevention Services guidelines we will be adhering to:
- Pre-screening guests – anyone who is experiencing any symptoms will not be allowed to come.
- We will be wearing masks at all time around guests, even outdoors.
- We ask that you wear your mask outdoors when physical distancing of 6 feet isn’t possible.
- We will not be entering your cottage during your stay unless absolutely necessary.
- Deep cleaning of cottages between rentals using one of the approved cleaning agents recommended by Health Canada
- All bedding and towels will be laundered between rentals using hot water and laundry detergent then dried immediately in high heat as recommended by Health Canada
- Anti-bacterial hand soap in each bathroom
- We will be using gloves and masks when we load and unload gear for guests
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines during your stay
- We will be encouraging payment by e-transfer
- The sauna will be closed until further notice, as per the Government’s guidelines